We are getting seeds out to the community shortly! Seeds into your hands so you can get started and grow some of your own food!
The Salish Seed Guild community has worked hard to use money raised from the last in person seed swap for this distribution effort. Along with some additional generous donations we bought seeds in bulk. Combined with local seed savers contributions they have been packaged ready to be distributed at a number of locations around the county.
In the future we are planning to grow our most of own seeds so that we have an ample supply of locally adapted seed varieties to get out to our community to increase food security. Look for a nice selection a seeds at the locations listed below.
If you feel inclined we are looking for donations to further our work to bring seeds to the community from the future seed garden project.
If you are looking for some Free Seeds here is where you can find them.
- Birchwood Food Dessert Fighters Share Spot, Every Saturday from 12-2pm 3233 Northwest Ave (Industrial Credit Union Parking Lot) Bellingham, WA 98225
- Foothills Foodbank 8255 Kendall Road Maple Falls, WA Tuesdays 9-11:30am
- Bellingham Farmers Market 1100 Railroad AVE Bellingham, WA 98225 Saturday 10-3; March 20 & April 10
- Living Earth Herbs 1411 Cornwall AVE Bellingham, WA 98225 M-Sat 10-6; Sun 12-6
- Rome Store 2908 Mt. Baker HWY Bellingham, WA 98226 M-Sat 7am-9pm; 8am-9pm
- Inspiration Farm’s self serve Farm Stand 619 E Laurel RD Bellingham, WA 98226