If you are interested in learning about growing and saving seeds, stay tuned to this page for volunteer opportunities.
Consider signing up for our weekly Seed Garden Days below. As we get ready for planting this Spring we will have several weekly volunteer events.
By signing up you are not committing to show up but it makes it easier to coordinate with you as events and volunteer opportunities are planned.
Currently, our bi-weekly Garden Volunteer Days on Tuesdays from 9am-Noon and Saturdays from 10am-1pm. Additionally, please let us know if you have a small or large group that would like…Find Out More
We would be thrilled to have your passion and energy in the following areas at varying times of the year.
- Growing, harvesting, and processing seeds at our Community Seed Farm and satellite locations
- Packaging seeds for local seed swaps and lending libraries
- Helping to distribute seeds to the community
- Recruiting new volunteers and donations for our projects
- Help organize our members and Seed Database
- Offer or host seed-saving workshops and other educational events
- Tech help, build a seed database or make a promotional video
Contact us if you would like to help with any of these actions and we will let you know the best way to plug in.
Don’t forget to Like Salish Seed Guild on Facebook.